My readers group, The Nice Girls Writing Naughty, had so much fun with our first movie night, that we’re doing it again! This time, it’s with The Princess Bride. Here’s how it works:
- Who: You, Dear Reader, You!
- What: Get a copy of The Princess Bride from your local library, retailer, or online streaming service. Queue it up so we can all simultaneously watch it (think MST3K, if you’re a fan)
- When: Friday, March 18th, at 9:00 P.M. Eastern
- Where: Online! Join us on Facebook for the event. We’ll have giveaways, chat, and lots of fun and shenanigans throughout the movie. There may even be ROUS’s!
- Why: ‘Cuz it’s fun, of course! The last one was such a hit, we had a blast. The two hours flew by and we knew we just had to reprise it for you, Dear Reader!
If you’re not already a member of NGWN, what are you waiting for? Join us, here. We have regular events and conversation, and we love chatting with readers. You can also join us on our blog, Nice Girls Writing Naughty, and @NGWNGroup. We’re launching a new website at the end of March and will be participating in the A-Z Blog Challenge – there’s something for everybody!