Today we are interviewing Torin Stuart owner of Erotically Bound, a BDSM club in Washington DC. Tor’s life became an open book when Francesca Hawley wrote a sexy tell-all about his relationship with Mozelle (Mouse) Vincent.
Here’s what he had to say:
• What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate, because I’ve never been a vanilla guy.
• What is your favorite thing about Mouse?
Her gorgeous, spankable ass. She’s got these amazing curves that she usually hides under business suits, but damn…she’s hot…even if she doesn’t believe it.
• What is your favorite sexual talent Mouse possesses?
Her beautiful surrender. I love the way she submits with complete trust. It’s humbling.
• If there is something you could change about the first few weeks you knew Mouse, what would it be?
I wish I’d ignored my mother’s rules about not mixing business with pleasure. I was attracted to Mouse from the moment we met and we would have been together for years instead of just finally connecting. But Mouse was worth waiting for.
• What do you most fear?
Losing Mouse the way I lost my mother—far too young.
• If your life were a book, what would you prefer the author not tell readers about you?
That I’m romantic and sentimental. I prefer to have everyone think I’m a hardass.
• Who, living or dead, would be your hero if you have one.
My mother. She was tough and uncompromising, yet she deeply loved my father. As a loving dominant, she was supportive of my father’s role as submissive while encouraging him to be everything he could be. I hope I’m that kind of husband and dominant to Mouse.