As you know, Noblesse has to choose between two men. Here’s Kaz’s kiss. He is a tall, dark, handsome Italian hunk, originally from Ancient Rome. Just think the best looking gladiator. Alas, his past is mysterious. But maybe that doesn’t take him out of the running. It may just make him more fun. Here they are dining on a private observation deck of the Empire State Building.
Kaz leaned back in his chair. “You are a very polite vampiress.”
Noblesse laughed. She had never looked at herself in that way.
He got up and walked to the wall. “Do you want to stand on the spire?”
“No, you can if you wish. I love looking at all the lights of the city.”
“Aw, come with me. We can float just above it, and then come back here and eat that cream dessert with all the berries. Please.”
“Okay, we can float.”
He pulled her into his arms and then poof. In the next moment, he was holding her as they floated over the spire of the Empire State Building. She found it exhilarating.
“I love you, Noblesse,” Zaz whispered in her ear.
She giggled nervously. “Let’s go eat that dessert,” she purred in his ear.
They stood next to their food laden table again. “You teleport. Can you turn invisible too?” She asked.
“Easily, and become like mist.” He disappeared and for a moment, a sweet smelling mist brushed against her face. Kaz appeared, his arms around her and pulled her slowly into a kiss.
Fire roared through her body at the impact. He lingered on her mouth, with kiss after kiss after kiss, his embrace holding her tightly against him, molding her to his strong, firm body. Her breath caught when he moved to kiss her neck.
What happens next?
You have two options:
- For those that cannot wait, Vampire Princess of New York is available right in Kindle on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Vampire-Princess-York-Arnhem-Knights-ebook/dp/B01LWXYX1G
- Or you can enter my contest by commenting in the comment box and tell me why you need to read one of my books. Since in each post, I will be writing about another one. I will be posting around noon Eastern time and around 7 pm Eastern time every day of the party.
I have to give you fair warning. I have been accused of writing extremely romantic vampires.
Now to enter the contest you will want to:
- Find my posts and comment in as many of them as you can find. Each time you comment at a post, you increase your chances.
- You want to say why you need to read one of my books.
- The contest ends when the party ends.
- The prize is an ebook copy from my list of current books, which includes Vampire Princess of New York. To see what’s available, visit http://www.susanhannifordcrowley.com
Good luck! And remember: All’s fair in love with fangs! Be sure to vote for your favorite author on side of the page.
Susan Hanniford Crowley, Amazon Kindle Bestselling Author of Vampire Romance
Where love burns eternal and whispers in the dark!
NEW: Vampire Princess of New York, Arnhem Knights of New York, Book 2 available in Kindle!
Vampire King of New York, Arnhem Knights of New York, Book 1 available in Kindle and Print and Barnes and Noble Print
Vampire in the Basement, Vampires in Manhattan, Book 4 available in Kindle.
Poseidon’s Catch (mythology romance) available in Kindle.
Mrs. Bright’s Tea Room (steampunk romance) available in Kindle.
A Vampire for Christmas,Vampires in Manhattan, Book 3 available in Kindle.
The Stormy Love Life of Laura Cordelais, Vampires in Manhattan, Book 2 available in Kindle and Print and Barnes and Noble Print
When Love Survives, Vampires in Manhattan Book 1 available in Kindle and Print, Nook, Kobo and Smashwords.