* If you’ve read my first couple of sunset posts today, you’ll have seen peeks at my first two sunset books ~ Sunset Desires & Sunset Seduction. You’ll have also read that viewing sunsets is a simple pleasure of mine. The phenomena are such a beauty to behold and so varied in their coloring depending upon location, season, and atmospheric conditions. It’s due to living in Las Vegas that spurred on my love of sunsets. [See, it’s not all about the strip and gambling! ;)]
* But now I’m here to give you a peek into my next two sunset books ~ Sunset Temptations (1NightStand #171) & Sunset Heat (1NightStand #178). Ivy and Seana, the heroines in the two books and who showed up in Sunset Desires now have their own 1NS dates to go on. They’re both going to the same party up at a resort on Mt. Charleston (which is about a half hour north of Las Vegas), but they’re going to have much different experiences.
~ Blurb for Sunset Temptations ~
* Can wishes come true in just one night?
* Roommates, Ivy Tramonto and Kiran Emerson, are heading out for their blind dates set up through a prestigious matchmaking service. Neither know anything about the men they’re to meet at a charity event being held in a mountain resort, but they’re looking forward to the adventure and forgetting about all their problems for an evening.
* Resort owner, Robert Bourbon, doesn’t have time to play the field, especially when he wants a polyamorous relationship. After requesting the services of Madame Eve, he’s matched with the perfect pair and believes life can’t get any better.
* Everything seems to be going great, until a mistake one of them made comes back to haunt them. Will they make it through the dilemma or will they miss out on having their true desires granted?
A Contemporary, Erotic, Chick Lit, Romance story. Warning ~ contains: Oral, anal, GLBT, M/M, M/M/F, M/F/M aspects
~ Blurb for Sunset Heat ~
* Can one night transform a woman’s life?
* Seana Tramonto feels doomed when it comes to relationships. When she’s set up through the 1Night Stand service, she’s apprehensive at best. Her concern turns to ire when her match turns out to be a man who broke her heart years ago. Old wounds are slow to heal no matter how sexy the man asking for forgiveness.
* Zachary Russo, a Las Vegas policeman, is talked into doing a 1NS date. When he learns it’s with his high school tutor and friend, the girl he stood up before the Homecoming dance, he’s determined to make it up to her. But seeing her again opens his eyes to the sexy woman she’s become. Can he prove he’s grown up or will circumstance beyond his control kill their second chance?
A Chick Lit, Contemporary, Erotic, Romance story. Warning ~ contains: Oral, M/F sex
* Aside from my love of sunsets, there’s another reason ‘sunset’ is used in the titles for the stories I’m writing, but you’ll have to read them to find out what it is.