Zachary Russo is visiting again from the story Sunset Heat.
Zach, what would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, Where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera…
* I grew up and live in Las Vegas. For awhile there I was in the military, but I returned home and joined Metro. That’s the Las Vegas police force. Ah, the story. Yeah. Get this. This woman tracks me down, says that I have to make amends with her cousin and that to do so I need to sign up through a matchmaking service. I figure, ‘What the hell.’ It’s been awhile since I’ve been out on a date, and the place I plan to take her coincides with a case I’m working on. I can kill two birds with one stone. Hey, don’t judge.
If you could pull your author into your world, what do you think would happen to them?
* Hopefully nothing bad. They’d be on ride-alongs with me. All kinds of stuff goes down in this town.
What was the best sexual experience you’ve had?
* I’d have to say it was what Seana devised on our date.
Where do you see yourself in the future? What do you hope to accomplish?
* Career wise I’d like to move up in the ranks, perhaps some day become top dog. Or maybe branch out on my own into the private sector doing PI work. Be my own boss. Relationship wise I want to continue being the best man I can be to the woman I love and be hers forever.
If you could time travel and/or live anywhere in the world, where would you go and/or where would that be?
* I’m happy right where I’m at in the here and now.
Thanks for talking to us Zach! Readers, don’t forget to comment for a chance to win a copy of Sunset Desires! And visit/comment on the other authors’ blogs for a chance to win their offerings, too!
Thanks for stopping by ~