Seana Tramonto is visiting from the story Sunset Heat – 1NightStand #178.
Seana, what would you like to tell readers about yourself? For instance, where are you from? Do you have an interesting job? What brought you to the setting/point in the story where you come in? Etcetera…
* I’m from Las Vegas, but I’ve lived all over the world due to my stage acting job. Performing is my life. I love the stage! I’ve recently come back from a gig in London, and my cousin in her infinite wisdom set me up on a blind date. She’d said it’s through a prestigious matchmaking service. The story chronicles my date.
Is expressing love difficult for you? Why?
* It can be. Ever since I was stood up for an important event in my senior year of high school, I haven’t had much luck with dating and love. Because of all that, I’ve put up a wall that I’ve been reluctant to take down.
If you were taken out of the story and placed into your author’s world, what would be the first thing you’d do?
* Well, my author and I are kind of both in the same world. I live in the fictional setting of Las Vegas, where she lives in the real version of it. But if I were to hop between the parallel dimensions, I’d go meet up with C.R. Moss and her writing partner RM Sotera. I hear they’re a lot of fun to hang out with!
If you were to spend a day with a reader, what would you two do together?
* I’d show the reader the fabulous city I live in, take him or her to the Smith Center and the Springs Preserves, and we’d have some spa time to relax and get grounded again.
If you could time travel and/or live anywhere in the world, where would you go and/or where would that be?
* If I could, I’d go back to England during Shakespeare’s time and check out his playing company called the Lord Chamberlain’s Men, which was later known as the King’s Men.
Thanks for talking to us Seana! Readers, want more? Check out the ‘Sunset’ stories at Decadent Publishing
Thanks for stopping by!