This is a post I had up on my blog today for Thursday Thirteen, and I thought I’d share it with you guys!
Below you’ll find 13 examples of things you can use to make one of those coupon books. They’re easy and quick to make, and in my experience they’re a pretty popular and well-received gift. So without further ado, 13 things you can put on coupons. Assume each coupon is good for one thing only, not ongoing.
1. Back rub
2. “Get out of jail free” – he/she forgets something, makes a mistake, etc and is forgiven for it
3. Control of the television remote
4. Their favorite meal
5. Movie he/she wants to see (regardless of whether or not you’re interested in it)
6. Free afternoon/evening for him/her to do whatever they want, with or without you
7. Sex (no matter if you’re in the mood or not)
8. Foot rub
9. Breakfast in bed (alone or with you, kids or not, depending on his/her wishes)
10. Big, long, wet, sloppy kiss
11. Night of cuddling
12. “Play hooky from work” – so the two of you can spend a day together
13. Romantic/kinky fantasy played out
There are tons of other ideas, but hopefully this will get the creative juices flowing. There are templates online for these coupon books, or just make up your own!
For more information about me or my books, see my website at http://www.booksbycassandracarr.com.