* Hi again! I’m here to tout some more about my latest release, Lovers and the Fiend. This is a story in Evernight Publishing’s Naughty Fairy Tale line. The characters, Jack and Kristina, appeared in my short story – Chasing Miss Kringle – that’s in an Evernight Publishing anthology – Stockings and Suspenders. This is the first of a handful of stories I have planned for the NFT line that revolve around the world started in CMK and Lovers. You don’t have to read the anthology story to read Lovers, but it’d be nice if you did. As for this story, it is loosely based off of one of my favorite fairy tales, Beauty and the Beast.
* Here’s a short Q & A…
* Why did you pick out this particular fairy tale? The book I’m promoting today is based off of Beauty and the Beast. That story, along with Sleeping Beauty, was one of my favorite tales as a child. There are also two other fables threaded into the book. One is off of an elves story and the other a rendition of Jack Frost.
* What was the best part about writing this novel? Stepping into writing some m/m again and exploring the dynamic between the two male characters.
* What sets your hero and heroine apart from the rest? Kristina is an elf. Jack is an ex-cop, now private detective, who still can’t quite wrap his mind around anything paranormal. And they both are being charmed by a supernatural creature named Kol.
* Here’s some info on my story to whet your whistle…
~ Blurb for Lovers and the Fiend ~
* Ex-cop turned private investigator, Jack Vorst, learns his elf girlfriend Kristina has been missing for a few days after being invited to an underground vampire club. He, too, is summoned to visit club Hexenringe and is taken captive. Jack finds Kristina bound and gagged in a human sized bird cage. They’re both thrust into a kinky world at the hands of Kol, the club owner. Kol, a vampiric beast, shifts into human form to be with Jack and Kristina and needs them to remember their pasts and to love him so he can return to what he used to be. Can Kol make the pair fall in love with him despite his current situation and the fact he’s keeping them captive or will they leave, making it too late for him to change all their fates?
Warning: ménage a trios, M/M, bondage, anal sex, sex toys, public exhibition
~ Excerpt (Adult) for Lovers and the Fiend ~
* When the machine stopped, Jack’s gaze fell upon Kristina. She sat in a human sized bronze birdcage. Metal rods that fed through the bars poked into her porcelain skin. Her red hair swept up into a bun gave her a mock facelift. Around her head was a black harness, and a bit rested between her teeth. Kristina’s arms were pulled above her head, and her wrists were clamped within cuffs molded to the top of the cage. Thin chains and leather straps wrapped around her torso. The silver and black only rested above and below her breasts, leaving her chest exposed.
* Anger boiled through him seeing her imprisoned in such a way. He wanted to break free from his own bonds and pummel Kol’s head in.
* Kristina lifted her face and her gaze caught Jack’s. She winked. Any fears he had in regard to her predicament and comfort, and his ire over her situation, deflated. He studied her again, and this time his cock reacted to the erotic picture she portrayed.
* I gather you’re okay? he stretched his thoughts out toward her. Sometimes they were able to communicate telepathically with each other. He hoped this was one of those times, then tried not to snort his disdain. Telepathic thoughts. She was an elf. When he’d first met her, they’d shared a couple of magical, other worldly interactions. And yet, he still didn’t believe in the paranormal. What is wrong with me?
* Kristina tittered. Nothing’s wrong with you, darling, and I’m fine now that you’re here. I see you’ve become acquainted with the beast.
* Her gaze flickered with caution or perhaps worry. Beast? Jack breathed hard through the hole in the gag. Something about all this didn’t seem right. Why’d she call such a handsome fellow a horrible name like that?
* Footsteps fell behind him on the wooden floor. Seconds later Kol’s breath warmed his neck. The dancer’s finger stroked the cleft of his ass, teased the puckered hole. Jack jerked away from his touch and received a stinging slap on his ass.
* Kol came around him, keeping his hand on Jack’s waist as he did so. The stroking of Kol’s palm on his skin sent a flood of desire through him. Jack did his best to will away the arousal this time.
* After trailing a hand down Jack’s thigh, Kol then cupped his balls. “Why are you trying to repress your natural urges?” His fingers toyed with his sac then slid up and rimmed his tight sphincter once more. “Didn’t I tell you to look within? Realize what is true?”
* Natural? True? Jack closed his eyes, pondering the dancer’s words. Had his past curiosities been more than what he’d thought them to be?
* “And as for the beast comment, this is why.”
Purchase link for Lovers and the Fiend:
* Evernight Publishing: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/lovers-and-the-fiend-by-c-r-moss/