Wolfman: Encounter Home with Mace and Daniel
All rights reserved.
Copyright ©2012 Brannan Black
Complete free short story.
I’d heard the truck return a short while ago. And Mace hadn’t come to find me yet. He’d been gone for more than a day meeting with a coalition of local wolfman packs. To avoid turf wars, they’d met on neutral ground and were to stay until the meeting finished. When talks went bad between packs, blood flowed. Had something gone wrong?
I slammed into the main room, gaze sweeping the room looking for Mace. “Where the fuck is Mace?” A cold knot formed in my gut. Doc, Slade and Hawk weren’t anywhere either. Fuck this looked bad. “What the fuck happened and why didn’t someone come tell me?” Yeah, I sounded like a petulant teenager. So shoot me.
Hound, who’d been with Mace, sauntered down the hall still dripping from a shower. “Mace’s showering. We ran across some rabids and things got messy.”
Well, fuck, that could mean messy blood and guts or messy dirty. “Anyone hurt?
Hound snickered. “Not on our end, well, a few scrapes here and there but nothing bad.”
Thank Fucking God!
Hound continued. “There weren’t that many of them but they tried to hide in the sewer.”
“Fuckers. They in the shower?”
“Oh hell no! Didn’t even want to bring their stinking hides inside. Hawk and the guys took them to the river first. Smelled like they’d been living down there for a long time.” Disgust wrinkled Hound’s face.
I laughed and headed down the hall. Maybe it was just as well Mace hadn’t come to see me first. The “sewers” in Denver were more storm drains than real sewage. But foul smelling shit still made it’s way into them. Rabids, bat shit crazy or wild wolfmen, weren’t known for being neat and clean. Their lairs smelled of dirty bodies and rotting food more often than not.
RK followed me down the hall to the bathroom and with a wink, blocked the door behind me. Sometimes having a pet wolfman had its advantages.
Mace was alone, leaning against the wall with hot water running down his back. His silky black hair hung in a wet curtain around him. Water glistened over taut muscles. I shucked my clothes as fast as possible without ruining them. Wasn’t like we could run down to the local big box and replace them.
Stepping into the shower, I wrapped my arms around Mace from the back, laying my chin on his shoulder. He leaned his head back and rubbed his cheek against mine in an almost feline move. He pressed his hot muscled back against me. My cock swelled, pressing against his ass. Fucking sweet, hard ass. God I wanted it.
I caressed up and down his chest, stroking away the tension there. He sighed, turned his face to nuzzle in my hair, lip my ear. A shiver of desire raced down to my now hard cock, heating it more.
Just my name whispered in my ear and I was ready, aching for it. He pressed his ass back, wriggling until my cock lined up with the crack. I rocked my cock between his ass cheeks. Ah, fuck that felt good! He moaned softly, matching my rhythm.
I stroked down to cup his cock with one hand, the other lower to toy with his balls. He whined softly, spradling his legs to give me access as he shut the water off. Others were going to want some soon. It’d be rude to use it all. Tempting, but as pack leaders, it was our job to take care of the pack first.
I stroked downward along his engorged rod. He sucked in a breath; I rolled his balls in my hand. I stroked farther back with just one finger. He shifted wider again.
“Unggnn! Please,” he whispered, holding so still, a faint quiver running through him. It shivered right down to my balls like an electric shock. So fucking hot!
Mace retrieved the lube kept stashed next to the shampoo. We weren’t the only ones who liked to play in the shower. I nearly squirted the whole tube out when he leaned farther against the wall, spreading his feet and offering that fucking sweet ass!
“Mace,” was all I could choke out of lungs suddenly frozen. My cock jumped and a pearl of cum rolled down the head to drip on the floor.
He smiled over his shoulder, yellow gold eyes smoldering with passion. “Fuck me, Daniel. “
“Shit, Oh God, yes!” I ran my hand up his back while the one full of lube greased my cock. I stroked down and spread his ass cheeks with the backs of my hands. I groaned. “Fucking sweet ass, Mace.” His tight little hole waited for me. I rimmed it with one finger, slide the other hand between his legs to cup his balls, squeeze the base of his cock. He moaned softly, thrusting back, nearly impaling himself on my finger. I slid it in.
“Ahhh, yesss!” He moaned and whimpered a desperate, needy sound from deep inside him. “Now, hard, Daniel. I need this.”
I lined myself up. “You’re not going to, you know, wolf out on me this time?” I still remembered that first night. I’d fucked him into the mattress only to have him go alpha dog on me. Although now, the thought of him getting that aggressive in bed didn’t scare me like it did then.
His yellow gold gaze locked on me. “Only if you don’t hurry up and fuck me!”
I pushed past the first tight ring of muscle. Holy shit! Hot, tight so fucking hot and tight.
He growled and thrust his ass back, wiggling slightly to take me deeper. I took the hint, grabbed his hips and smoothly pressed in until his ass cheeks nestled in the hollows of my hips, a perfect fit.
“Fuck, oh fuck, Mace!” I wouldn’t last long in the heat of his body. My balls ached for release.
Mace whined and rocked his body. Matching his rhythm, I started to pull and thrust. Faster, harder, deeper. Fuck, oh fuck! “Agggnn, Uhnnggnn, yeah, Mace!”
He tensed around me, bearing down on my cock so hard it almost hurt. A low howl rumbled up, his body tensed and jerked with streams of jiz coating the shower.
I pounded him harder, altering my angle until I felt a shudder run through him. Ah, the hot spot.
Growls and moans answered each of my thrusts. I focused on his pleasure, holding off my own as best I could.
All too soon, I felt my balls tight up against me. A sizzle flared from them up my spine and out my cock in a flood of jiz and ecstasy. “Mace! Fuck, God, coming.”
“Daniel!” Mace’s shout turned to a howl of satisfaction as he came again. His clenching body driving my orgasm on, milking me of every last ounce of cum and strength.
We sagged together against the wall, legs trembling and chests heaving. Slowly, we slid down into a heap on the floor. A little squirming and Mace turned to tug me into his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder and drew a shuddering breath.
“You are fucking amazing!” I nuzzled his neck.
He sighed and kissed the top of my head. “Love you, Daniel.”
I smiled and hugged him harder. “Love you, mate.”
Click here to preview more books by Brannan Black
Use the code “BrannanBlackEncounters” for 5% off your next order of any Brannan Black title!
- Check out the entire Wolfman series at Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Apocalypse Captured by vicious wolfmen, I expected a quick death. Or a slow painful one. They had other ideas. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Revelations What could be worse than getting captured by wolfmen? Try taking one home to meet mom… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Judgement The course of true love never runs smooth. For Daniel and Mace it runs red with a river of blood… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Salvation Living with Mace is killing me. Can’t eat. Can’t sleep. What could be worse? Losing Mace. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble
- Genesis One thing stands between Mace and I. A psycho super rabid with a small army bent on killing us all. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
Wolfman Tales Series
- Blind Passion Two randy young wolfmen want my burrow — and me. And they aren’t planning to take no for answer! Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Devotion Derek and Jay risked their lives to save me. Now it’s my turn. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Faith Love is a leap of faith. And love conquers all. Right? If only it were that easy. Coming Jan 18 to Changeling Press
Island Wolfman Series
- Paradise Marooned. Alone with the voices in my head — and an island full of sex crazed wolfmen… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Soul Bound Can Ilario and Wulf claim Raven for their own before she gets them all killed? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Slave It’s the twenty-first century. Who keeps slaves anymore? Other than really, really old vampires… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Hunter Boytoy for a sexy blond vampire? No way. This cop has a job: find his daughter, hunt rogue vamps… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Ravaged: Can Drifa protect Aiden and Mick from the ruling council — and still satisfy her own hungers? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
Epic Romances, Dark Dreams, What if… Paranormal, futuristic & fantasy romantic adventures
Brannan’s Fantasies, blog
Friend me on face book, Brannan Black, Author