Love is a leap of faith. And love conquers all. Right? If only it were that easy.
By Brannan Black
Cover Art By Bryan Keller
Blurb: Life among humans. Not something my two wolfmen ever expected to experience again. The women at the compound are just as surprised to find themselves sharing their sanctuary with the very wolfmen they’re trying to protect themselves from. Learning to trust each other won’t be easy but I have faith, in my wolfmen and our love. Love conquers all. Right? If only it were that easy.
Now Available at: Changeling Press
A hard body pressed me against the glass. “Mmm, need a shower, pretty?” Lust deepened Derek’s voice. “Jay and I sure do.”
Yeah, they’d worked up a sweat today. Mixed with other farm smells and they definitely needed to get clean before hopping in bed. So what was my excuse? I hadn’t done much at all.
Joy filled my heart as they started stripping me. Didn’t need any reason at all to get naked with my wolfmen. Strong hands stroked and teased as each piece of clothing came off while the water warmed. As soon as we were naked, we jammed ourselves into the shower, pulling the door shut behind us.
I palmed Derek’s cock, giving it a firm stroke before stepping in between them. My fingers traced rivulets of water sluicing over hard muscles, eliciting shivers and soft moans from both.
Grabbing a handful homemade soft soap, I started washing Derek’s shoulders, working my way down to thoroughly wash his chest, paying extra attention to his taut man nipples. He moaned and arched under my hands, nipples peaking under my touch. The heat of desire swept through me, straight to my pussy.
Jay’s strong hands kneaded shampoo into my hair until the suds ran down the sides of my face and neck. His fingers played across my scalp, momentarily distracting me from my ministrations. Jay’s thick cock tapped my back and ass with every move he made. Derek thrust against my belly, suds running down to slick us both.
Jay brushed past my side, leaving my back suddenly bereft of his warmth.
“Yeah, Jay, I love it when you wash my hair!” Derek’s voice hummed with his arousal.
More suds and a pleasant, spring like smell joined the faint herbal tang of the soap. Spring-like smell? What the hell that was, I had no idea, but that’s what it reminded me of.
I soaped lower, making sure to clean every fold and crevice between his strong thighs. He thrust and wriggled, trying to get my hand where he wanted it most, on that magnificent cock poking and prodding me.
Derek soaped up my front, teasing my breasts until my nipples ached. Jay slid back behind me and they pressed me between them. A soapy wolfman sandwich with me as the filling. Lucky, lucky me!
We pressed together, rubbing our bodies in a sensual wash. I stretched onto my tippy toes, trying to get a little friction on my mons. Derek pushed his cock down, letting it rub across the lips of my pussy. Our lips met, passing moans of pleasure back and forth. Oh God!
Heat boiled inside me. “Ahhh! So good!”
Derek slipped his hands under my ass and lifted, letting Jay brace me from behind. Wrapping my legs around Derek’s waist, I ground my pulsing clit on his belly, clinching with my butt, trying to capture his delectable cock.
A second hot length pressed under from behind. Derek moaned into my mouth. Oh, lord, Jay’s cock rubbed along his. Each thrust sent shockwaves of sensations flowing through me. Oh yeah!
Jay’s head rubbed along my face and Derek’s lips left mine for his. I didn’t begrudge him. I’d kiss Jay too if I could. They tensed, moaning, growling.
Derek shook with release just moments before Jay. Hot spunk coated my hungry pussy, thighs and even between my ass cheeks. Randy wolfmen didn’t even slow down to enjoy their buzz.
Derek lifted and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lowered me onto his still hard shaft. Jay soaped up my ass, teasing my hole until I groaned and thrust back into his touch.
“Ahhh, Jay!” The head of his fat cock pressed against my entrance, slowly working its way in.
“Ah, yeah, ohhhhh, feels so full! So good!” They stretched me, filled me. Every nerve lit on fire. So hot the water must have turned to steam as it hit our feverish bodies. We rocked, moans filling the shower stall. A little rough at first, Derek led and Jay followed until they had a rhythm going designed to drive me out of my ever-loving mind.
Crisp wet chest hair teased my breast. Jay’s thrusts ground my clit on Derek’s hard loin. Strong arms held me, supporting me. Hot kisses rained down, wet with our shower. Water sluiced over straining skin. My mind whirled out, overwhelmed by all the sensations until it converged all at the point where our bodies joined and exploded in climax. So much pleasure! I barely registered the howls of my mates as they came inside me.
“Water’s getting cold.” Derek let me slide down his frame. Pressed between their hot bodies, I hadn’t even noticed.
Now Available at: Changeling Press
Wolfman Tales Series
- Blind Passion Two randy young wolfmen want my burrow — and me. And they aren’t planning to take no for answer! Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Devotion Derek and Jay risked their lives to save me. Now it’s my turn. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Faith Love is a leap of faith. And love conquers all. Right? If only it were that easy. Coming Jan 18 to Changeling Press
- Check out the entire Wolfman series at Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Apocalypse Captured by vicious wolfmen, I expected a quick death. Or a slow painful one. They had other ideas. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Revelations What could be worse than getting captured by wolfmen? Try taking one home to meet mom… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Judgement The course of true love never runs smooth. For Daniel and Mace it runs red with a river of blood… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Salvation Living with Mace is killing me. Can’t eat. Can’t sleep. What could be worse? Losing Mace. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble
- Genesis One thing stands between Mace and I. A psycho super rabid with a small army bent on killing us all. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
Island Wolfman Series
- Paradise Marooned. Alone with the voices in my head — and an island full of sex crazed wolfmen… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Soul Bound Can Ilario and Wulf claim Raven for their own before she gets them all killed? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Slave It’s the twenty-first century. Who keeps slaves anymore? Other than really, really old vampires… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Hunter Boytoy for a sexy blond vampire? No way. This cop has a job: find his daughter, hunt rogue vamps… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Ravaged: Can Drifa protect Aiden and Mick from the ruling council — and still satisfy her own hungers? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
Epic Romances, Dark Dreams, What if… Paranormal, futuristic & fantasy romantic adventures
Brannan’s Fantasies, blog
Friend me on face book, Brannan Black, Author