Wolfman: Revelations By Brannan Black
Cover art by Bryan Keller
What could be worse than getting captured by wolfmen? Try taking one home to meet mom…
TRS gives Five hearts!
“I am truly enjoying this series and cannot wait for the next book to come out. This book is full of great characters like Mace.” … “Brannan Black takes the reader on an intense ride in this book. Pulling you in right from the start and keeping you entertained all the way to the end.” By Gabrielle read the full review
The world fell apart after a virus killed billions, and turned most male survivors into violent wolfmen. That left the world in the hands of a lot of lonely women… As the last gay man standing, how much worse could things get?
I thought getting captured by said wolfmen — who don’t tolerate smart mouthed humans — topped the list. Although that turned out to have a silver lining named Mace. Best sex of my life and he cares enough to fight for me. Life was starting to look up, in a kinda weird way.
That’s when Murphy’s Law kicked in. All those lonely women I was escaping? They want me back, even if they have to kill my lover to get me. And then there’s my mother. How the hell do you introduce your alpha wolfman lover to your mother, the man-eating former head of surgery?
Toss in a psychotic Major, a wolfman willing to start a war to take Mace’s place and a whole lot of mistrust. Old Murphy is having a damned field day…
Sleeping with the boss has certain advantages. No one bitches if you’re late for breakfast. Not even if they’re waiting for you.
By the time we’d gotten cleaned up after Mace’s knock down with Tat yesterday, the weather had gotten too ugly for scavenging. So we were headed out today without Fang or Spike. Yes!
Yesterday’s drizzle was drying up fast. I drew a deep breath of fresh, clean air. One of the few benefits of society’s collapse — clean air.
Mace slapped my back as he passed. If not for being braced on my crutches, I would have fallen face down in the gravel. “Get a move on, brainiac. You’ve wasted enough time this morning.” He sounded perfectly serious.
Oh yeah, that was my fault! I was just standing at the sink shaving when someone pressed his hard on against my ass…
* * *
“Need some help?” Mace’s thick cock ground against my ass while his arms slipped around my waist. One went up, teasing a nipple. I sucked in a breath. His other hand cupped my balls, his thumb stroking my cock through my jeans.
A wave of fear rippled through me when he pulled my loosely zipped pants down, thrusting his hips into my ass. Without a word he turned me. He whispered over my lips. “I won’t hurt you, chosen.”
Our lips met, hard, hot, demanding. Our tongues dueled for dominance. He lifted me to the edge of the sink as if I weighed nothing. Hot kisses trailed down to my nipples, suckling first one then the other until they were both stiff and achy.
My cock thrust up, bumping his chin. So swiftly it took my breath, he engulfed my cock, sucking so hard I thought my balls would come out. “Agggghhhh…” He’d reduced me to moans again. A single finger wormed under my ass and found my hole.
“Fuck! Mace!” He rimmed me over and over while he sucked up and down my length.
“Fuck! Aaaahhhha!” My hips bucked up and he swallowed as I shot.
He stroked my back, pressed between my thighs. My heart settled back to a normal rhythm. “Let me off the sink. My ass is getting cold.”
He laughed and let me slide down his body until my feet touched. I let my knees bend, continuing down his body. I sucked a nipple and he gasped. My tongue played in his navel and his cock jumped against me, demanding my attention. I slipped lower until I knelt at his feet. Head tilted to watch his face, I licked the broad head.
His mouth parted on a sexy gasp, hands on my head, urging me to take him. I swallowed him down. His head tossed back, mouth open. Fuck, he was sexy! I went to work, wringing every bit of pleasure I could out of his cock. He whined and moaned and bucked into my mouth.
Relaxing my throat, I took him deeper than I ever had. He froze, balls tight, and I swallowed.
He bucked hard, body quivering as I swallowed pulse after pulse of his semen. “Daniel!”
* * *
“Daniel! You need some help?”
Shit! I’d gotten lost in remembering. And I was fucking hard again. Baggy pants, I needed to find some baggy pants. I adjusted my cock while Mace laughed.
- Check out the entire Wolfman series at Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Apocalypse Captured by vicious wolfmen, I expected a quick death. Or a slow painful one. They had other ideas. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Revelations What could be worse than getting captured by wolfmen? Try taking one home to meet mom… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Judgement The course of true love never runs smooth. For Daniel and Mace it runs red with a river of blood… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Salvation Living with Mace is killing me. Can’t eat. Can’t sleep. What could be worse? Losing Mace. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble
- Genesis One thing stands between Mace and I. A psycho super rabid with a small army bent on killing us all. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
Wolfman Tales Series
- Blind Passion Two randy young wolfmen want my burrow — and me. And they aren’t planning to take no for answer! Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Devotion Derek and Jay risked their lives to save me. Now it’s my turn. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Faith Love is a leap of faith. And love conquers all. Right? If only it were that easy. Coming Jan 18 to Changeling Press
Island Wolfman Series
- Paradise Marooned. Alone with the voices in my head — and an island full of sex crazed wolfmen… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Soul Bound Can Ilario and Wulf claim Raven for their own before she gets them all killed? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Slave It’s the twenty-first century. Who keeps slaves anymore? Other than really, really old vampires… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Hunter Boytoy for a sexy blond vampire? No way. This cop has a job: find his daughter, hunt rogue vamps… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Ravaged: Can Drifa protect Aiden and Mick from the ruling council — and still satisfy her own hungers? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
Epic Romances, Dark Dreams, What if… Paranormal, futuristic & fantasy romantic adventures
Brannan’s Fantasies, blog
Friend me on face book, Brannan Black, Author