Derek and Jay risked their lives to save me. Now it’s my turn.
By Brannan Black
Cover Art By Bryan Keller
Blurb: I was one of the ones left behind when the virus hit. A blind woman, trapped in my isolated subterranean prison. Now there are three of us — me and my saviors, Derek and Jay, the two young wolfmen who rescued me.
Attacked by vicious rabids, Derek’s life hangs in the balance. Jay fears our rescuers have ulterior motives. Why else would they offer to help? It’s not like we have a choice, not with Derek’s life at stake. Meeting a compound full of lonely women adds a whole new set of problems. And then there’s Frank. He just can’t leave well enough alone. And if he’s not careful, my boys are going to rip him to pieces.
Laughter and the clang of pots and dishes pulled me into waking. For a few moments, I thought I was at home before the virus, when people still laughed. But these laughs didn’t sound like my family. Memory flooded back as I came fully awake. Beasts. A sly grin stretched across my face. Insatiable sex beasts!
I stretched and felt a delicious symphony of sore muscles and a well-satisfied pussy. I ran a finger gently over one bite-mark, then the other. They hadn’t broken my skin those few days ago when they mated with me but the bruises still hurt if I pressed on them.
Mated. It sounded so oddly romantic. Like married, only more? Mentally I shook myself. That these two hard bodied hotties wanted me for their mate still blew my mind. But did it really mean what I thought? Did they understand what they meant by mate? Sometimes they seemed so young.
“Hungry, Pretty?” Derek called from the kitchen.
I sat up and heard the sudden catch in their breathing. Damn. I pulled the sheet up to cover my nakedness. “Um, any idea where my clothes are?” They’d stripped me on the way to bed last night.
Jay snickered from nearby. “Here, Pretty. Not that we mind seeing you naked but we thought you might like to eat first.”
First? Oh lord, those two had one thing on their minds. Not that I objected. As lovers, they were considerate and skilled. I dressed and headed for the bathroom. My bare feet tangled in something that shouldn’t have been there, but Jay caught me before I hit the ground.
“Whoa, easy, Pretty.” He steadied me.
I took a deep breath and hoped they would understand. “It’s important that nothing be left on the floor or moved out of place. That way I can move around freely without help or hurting myself.” I’d warned them before but experience told me it might take a while until they remembered. I’d dated one guy who I swear would leave stuff around on purpose!
I heard rustling and soft whispers of movement.
“It’s good now. All picked up.” That was Jay again.
“Thank you. Living with a blind person is different.” I hated to remind them but at the same time I needed to be able to move around without help or risk of injury… or embarrassment.
A warm body hugged me from behind. Make that hot, and hard. Derek’s unique sent filled my nose. A familiar warmth sparked inside me. “Worth every effort for our Pretty.” Derek gave me a kiss on the neck to emphasize his words. He let me go with a light push forward.
As soon as I’d finished in the bathroom, Jay escorted me to the table. They’d raided the storeroom and made a passable stew. For some reason, I’d expected breakfast. Living underground killed any chance I had for keeping track of time. The guys didn’t seem to care. Now mattered, and they ate whatever was to hand whenever they got hungry. So I could be having stew for breakfast.
“You need some fresh meat, Pretty.”
I snickered and licked my lips, getting the appreciative whines I wanted.
“Hmm. Raw, hot meat. I’d love some of that.”
They both laughed. “Happy to satisfy your hunger, Mei. Just not for the stew pot!” Jay shot back, the teasing in his voice barely covering the lust.
It was so easy to forget they weren’t quite human anymore.
Someone very tall snatched me up against his hard chest. My yelp of surprise turned into a moan of desire. His lips nibbled along my chin, up my cheek to land butterfly kisses on my eyelids. The heat of his hard cock started a fire low in my belly. My hands caressed around his naked chest and down over his firm and very naked ass.
I heard Jay suck in a breath and felt Derek pressing my hands into Jay. I slipped them around Derek and hugged Jay between us. Jay’s sexy growl vibrated deep inside me. My pussy swelled and moisture pooled.
Hands, two sets, now caressed me. Jay’s longer fingers cupped my ass as Derek stroked whatever he could reach, regardless of whose body. He slid his hand down and worked in between us. I tilted my hips back. Jay’s gasp told me Derek had him firmly by the cock.
“I want to fuck you while you’re inside Mei. God, it would be like having you both at the same time.” He rubbed the broad head of Jay’s cock against my mons. I parted my legs and he slipped it between. Jay flexed his knees while I rose on my toes. I was still too short for this to work.
“Um, let’s move this to the bed.” I tugged softly on Jay’s arms and stepped back. A low growl was my only warning before I was swooped up. Two long, fast strides and he dropped me on the mattress.
Jay’s rougher chest hair tickled me as he kissed up the insides of my thighs. Derek’s weight shifted the bed and he gripped my chin, turning me to his kiss. I moaned and opened to his probing tongue. He swept inside, laying claim to every bit of my mouth. I sucked on his tongue. He groaned, his body pressed to my side, hard cock thrusting against me.
I gasped, letting Derek go. Jay’s agile tongue swept across my lower lips then he gently sucked one side. I arched and cried out.
Not to be outdone, Derek had taken my breast, suckling my nipple and rolling it with his tongue. Sensations threatened to overwhelm me. My hands clenched into their hair, then at a warning growl, loosened so I could stroke their heads.
Pleasure rolled through me in waves…
Wolfman Tales Series
- Blind Passion Two randy young wolfmen want my burrow — and me. And they aren’t planning to take no for answer! Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Devotion Derek and Jay risked their lives to save me. Now it’s my turn. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Faith Love is a leap of faith. And love conquers all. Right? If only it were that easy. Coming Jan 18 to Changeling Press
- Check out the entire Wolfman series at Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Apocalypse Captured by vicious wolfmen, I expected a quick death. Or a slow painful one. They had other ideas. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Revelations What could be worse than getting captured by wolfmen? Try taking one home to meet mom… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Judgement The course of true love never runs smooth. For Daniel and Mace it runs red with a river of blood… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Salvation Living with Mace is killing me. Can’t eat. Can’t sleep. What could be worse? Losing Mace. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble
- Genesis One thing stands between Mace and I. A psycho super rabid with a small army bent on killing us all. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
Island Wolfman Series
- Paradise Marooned. Alone with the voices in my head — and an island full of sex crazed wolfmen… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Soul Bound Can Ilario and Wulf claim Raven for their own before she gets them all killed? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Slave It’s the twenty-first century. Who keeps slaves anymore? Other than really, really old vampires… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Hunter Boytoy for a sexy blond vampire? No way. This cop has a job: find his daughter, hunt rogue vamps… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Ravaged: Can Drifa protect Aiden and Mick from the ruling council — and still satisfy her own hungers? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- The Wild One, Eireann’s Tale Enslaved but not cowed, Eireann would rather die than submit to the Northman determined to tame her. Available at: Whiskey Creek Torrid Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
Brannan’s Fantasies, blog
Friend me on face book, Brannan Black, Author