And thank you for 10 years of great reviews, fun parties and all the other wonderful things connected with The Romance Studio!
It’s a few degrees below zero Fahrenheit here so I thought I’d warm things up with a hot ADULT excerpt from Island Wolfman.
Island Wolfman: Paradise by Brannan Black
Art by Renee George
Marooned. Alone with only the voices in my head — and an island full of sex crazed wolfmen… They call this Paradise? Really?
Blurb: What started out as a romantic cruise — a last ditch effort to save our fading marriage — turned ugly when my wife, Cecily, dumps me off me on an island in the middle of the Caribbean. To be fair, the virus was turning the men into monsters. All the men got left behind, to keep the women safe. But did she have to look so happy to get rid of me?
Immune to the virus that’s ripped our world apart, I’m the only human left on this damnable island. I’m a slightly neurotic forty-year-old college professor playing Robinson Crusoe on the Island of Dr. Moreau.
“Oh please, Ari. You’re far from Robinson Crusoe. He was a real man.”
Oh, and my wife? She’s still nagging me, if only in my mind. And now there’s a certain wolfman after me who just doesn’t understand I’m not looking to switch teams. Then there’s the heat and humidity, wild wolfmen ready to attack, and a hurricane looming on the horizon.
Island life is far from paradise.
The sun had yet to rise when the not so soft noises nearby woke me. Didn’t have to look to know somebody was getting it on, again. My morning wood hardened to steel. What was that pressed against my ass? Soft lips teased at my neck.
I jerked up. Zach looked up at me with those weird yet oddly sexy yellow eyes. My cock throbbed with longing. I staggered to my feet, a deep groan tearing from my throat. My body vigorously reminded me of all yesterdays’ activities: marathon run, wolfman vs. human extreme wrestling, advanced tree climbing, and gymnastic tree dismounting. I could barely move my left shoulder. Oh, right, canyon vine dangling. Damn, I hadn’t hurt this much since those first few weeks on shore. No, didn’t hurt this much then. My back felt raw.
“Ari?” Zach stood, hand ready to steady me.
“I’m fine, just a, need to you, um, you know.” I gestured toward the woods. He frowned for a minute before turning to move bodies out of our way. A bit of grumbling, one interrupted four way, and I made it to the woods. Now, if my woody would just relax enough for me to pee. Or, better, maybe I could get enough privacy to work this out. Yeah, that would go a long way toward avoiding awkward erections.
Zach had followed me to the edge of the woods. I glanced over my shoulder at him. “Um, don’t really need your help here. I’d kinda like some privacy.” He cocked a brow. “I promise not trying to run away. Just, you know some things a guy wants to be alone for.” Zach’s lips twitched like maybe he knew what I was really up to but waved me on.
I picked a tree as far from camp as I thought I could get away with. I leaned one hand against the trunk and whipped it out. Just that little contact sent an electric thrill racing up my spine.
I could still hear the louder moans and cries as guys were getting off. I tugged my shaft and stifled a groan myself. God, that felt good!
The feel of Zach’s hand on me bubbled up in my memory. I did moan this time and stroked myself harder. Damn, I needed it but wasn’t getting there fast enough. I leaned my head against my hand braced on the tree. Damn, but Zach’s lips had felt good yesterday morning! I jerked my attention away. I was not jerking off to thoughts of Zach!
I tried to think of my wife but my mind refused to go there. It kept going back to Zach, the feel of his body wrapped around mine when I woke cuming in his arms. I bit my lip to silence my moans. My balls drew up and need flared into fire. God, his kiss on my neck. I shivered, the memory felt so real! I gasped; warm breath tickled my ear and lips nibbled. I had never been this good at imagining before.
I wasn’t now either. Heat from his body soaked into my bare back but he didn’t press his hips to mine.
“Let me, Ari.” His hand closed over mine, stroking my shaft. His other hand rested beside mine on the tree. Damn sneaky bastard! He closed his fist over the top of my cock, twisting around the head before shoving down, brushing my hand away as his did.
“Ahhhh!” I should have stopped him, I knew I should but it felt so damned good!
His lips nibbled my neck, sucked the skin right below my ear. I groaned and shivered from the sheer thrill of it. Pure pleasure flowed from his every touch. My balls drew up tight. Tension grew taut in my groin. He jacked me harder, faster, his breath panting in my ear.
I looked down, watching that amazingly strong hand working me. Damn! I sucked a breath, my body tight, and I came. A string of jiz hit the tree. I watched another spurt bubble over his hand that never stopped milking me. I groaned; that was such a turn on.
Another wave of pleasure rocked me. I felt him tense at my back; something wet hit my spine and ran down, another spurt.
Oh God! He’s coming on my back! I moaned and jerked with aftershocks every time I felt a new splash of his cum on me. Never, ever would I have thought that could turn me on. But it did. A lot.
Zach braced himself on the tree and leaned just his head on my shoulder. “Ari,” he whispered my name in my ear, voice so full of emotion. He rubbed his head along mine in an oddly tender gesture.
“Tender?” Cecily screeched. “You let that thing touch your penis and jerk off on your back! Sick, disgusting, dirty… Ack!”
What the hell had I just done?
Read the entire first chapter at D Renee Bagby’s Presents First Chapters: Island Wolfman
Wolfman Tales Series
- Blind Passion Two randy young wolfmen want my burrow — and me. And they aren’t planning to take no for answer! Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Devotion Derek and Jay risked their lives to save me. Now it’s my turn. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blind Faith Love is a leap of faith. And love conquers all. Right? If only it were that easy. Coming Jan 18 to Changeling Press
- Check out the entire Wolfman series at Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Apocalypse Captured by vicious wolfmen, I expected a quick death. Or a slow painful one. They had other ideas. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Revelations What could be worse than getting captured by wolfmen? Try taking one home to meet mom… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Judgement The course of true love never runs smooth. For Daniel and Mace it runs red with a river of blood… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Salvation Living with Mace is killing me. Can’t eat. Can’t sleep. What could be worse? Losing Mace. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble
- Genesis One thing stands between Mace and I. A psycho super rabid with a small army bent on killing us all. Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
Island Wolfman Series
- Paradise Marooned. Alone with the voices in my head — and an island full of sex crazed wolfmen… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Soul Bound Can Ilario and Wulf claim Raven for their own before she gets them all killed? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Slave It’s the twenty-first century. Who keeps slaves anymore? Other than really, really old vampires… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Blood Hunter Boytoy for a sexy blond vampire? No way. This cop has a job: find his daughter, hunt rogue vamps… Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
- Ravaged: Can Drifa protect Aiden and Mick from the ruling council — and still satisfy her own hungers? Available at: Changeling Press, All Romance ebooks, Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- The Wild One, Eireann’s Tale Enslaved but not cowed, Eireann would rather die than submit to the Northman determined to tame her. Available at: Whiskey Creek Torrid Press, All Romance ebooks, Barnes & Noble or Amazon
Brannan’s Fantasies, blog
Friend me on face book, Brannan Black, Author